serves — 4 cooking time – 25 mnts
- 100g white chocolate, broken into squares
- 250gm ready-made vanilla custard, at room temperature
- 125 gm of sour cherry
- 140ml whipping cream
- 2tbsp grated dark chocolate
- 100gms of sour cherry compote
- 1tbsp of chopped pista
- Put chocolate in a medium-sized bowl over a pan of simmering water. When it has melted, gradually stir in the custard until smooth.
- Leave the mixture to cool at room temperature. Whip cream and fold it in. Pour into the lined loaf tin. Freeze overnight until solid.
- To serve, put in the fridge for about 20 mins. Turn out and decorate with grated dark chocolate and sour cherry compote, then chopped pista and serve with extra fruit, if desired.
Regional Exec. Chef
The Pride Hotel