A frittata is a type of Italian omelets that frequently features fillings such as yummy cheeses, potatoes and vegetables that is served carved & baked.
TIME TAKEN: – 35 mins
3 Colored Peppers (1 Each of red, yellow, green)
5 tbs butter
2 Pods of Spring Onions thinly sliced
500 gms large Boiled potato peeled & diced
3/4 cup grated Parmesan / mozzarella cheese
1/4 cup grated English cheddar cheese
Salt & pepper
Bake at 300 degree Celsius for 5 -7 minutes
1) Take 2 tbsp of butter and season it with herbs & salt.
2) Wash & cut the colored peppers into chunks and marinate into the marinade.
3) Broil Bell Peppers on a Pan turning occasionally, until skins are grilled for about 7 mins.
4) Transfer to a bowl and stand covered until cooled enough to handle then peel the black off the peppers, discard the stems and cut lengthwise into ¼ inch strips.
Preheat oven into 300 degree Celsius.
5) Melt butter in a medium non stick pan over medium heat.
6) Add spring onions, cover and cook until tender, about 4 mins.
7) Add Potato and Cook over Moderately Low Heat, stirring until tender, about 10 mins.
Add Corn and salt and pepper to taste then cook, stirring about 1 minute for thawed corn and 3 minutes for fresh corn.
9) Whisk eggs, chesses, salt & pepper together and add it to potato mixture along with the peppers.
10) Cook frittata without stirring, shaking pan once or twice to loosen. Underside will cook top will still be wet, about 6 mins. Remove from the heat
Bake Frittata 3 inches above the heat until top is set and golden. For about 3 minutes.
SERVE AND ENJOY CHEESY BBQ’D POTATO OMLETTE (FRITTATA).SHINING ON THE PLATE