( A chef’s creativity of milky paneer delicately turned to a feather light appetizing snack for a non greasy, filling food affair )
- 1 tblsp Fresh Cream
- 500 gms paneer / cottage Cheese sliced into 1 ‘CUBES
- 1 cup Cheese grated
- 1/2 tsp Peppercorns crushed
- 2 medium sized Tomatoes sliced
- 1 tblsp Mint Chutney
- 2 medium sized Onions sliced
- 100 GMS processed Cheese
- Chaat Masala to taste
- 1/3 cup Hung Yogurt
- 2 tblsp Mustard Oil
- 4 tsp Ginger Garlic Paste
- 1 tsp Garam Masala Powder
- 1 tsp Coriander Powder
- 1 tsp Cumin Powder
- 2 tsp Red Chilli Powder
- Salt to taste
How to make HARE BHARE PASANDE:
- Slice paneer into seven pieces.
- Mix well all the marinade ingredients and spread evenly on the cut paneer.
- Keep aside for 10 minutes.
- Spread mint chutney evenly on the cut paneer.
- Assemble cut onions and tomatoes on each cut paneer and cover with the cut cheese.
- Stack each layer of cut paneer one on top of the other, by repeating the process.
- Make a mixture of cream and crushed black pepper and pour out over the top layer.
- Put the last cheese slice on top, bake at moderate temperature for 10 minutes in the oven. / BARBEQUE / GRILL
- Cut into desired equal sizes. SERVE HOT WITH ONION RINGS.