• 12 fresh peaches, pitted and chopped
• 4 cups white sugar
• 100 gms jelly crystals
• 200 gms bittersweet compound chocolates
• 50 gms of roasted almonds, cashew nuts and pistachio each .—crushed into tidbits
• 1 heart shaped chocolate mould tray
• 100 ml kiwi crush
• 6-7 assorted strawberries , black grapes , cherries
• 300 ml whipped cream filled into piping bags.
1. Crush 1 cup chopped peaches in the bottom of a large saucepan. Add remaining peaches, and set pan over medium-low heat. Bring to a low boil, and cook for about 20 minutes or until peaches become liquid
2. Pour peaches into a bowl, and then measure 6 cups back into the pan. Add sugar, and bring to a boil over medium heat. Gradually stir in jelly crystals , and boil for 1 minute.
3. Remove from heat after 1 minute, and transfer to sterilized jars. Process in hot water bath caner for 10 minutes. Let cool, and set .
4. Demould the peach jelly from the mould and slice the heart shaped jelly slab horizontally into three layers and keep aside .
5. double heat the chocolate compound on a boiler and fill the heart shaped moulds – first half with assorted nuts and covering the nuts with the balance molten chocolate keep aside to cool and form into nutty molded chocolates .
6. Take a plate , pour a thin film of the kiwi crush first , layer gently the first layer of yellow heart shaped peach jelly .—place alternatively moulded chocolates , grapes , cherries ,strawberries and piped whipped cream .
7) place the second slice of peach jelly hearts on this layered fruit and chocolaty Mille-feuille , finally repeat the process again with the third layer – keep in refrigerator for half an hour and the creative JELLY Mille Feuille
(Courtesy : Executive Chef Aman Tandon at ThePrideHotels Ahmedabad)