- 200 g cucumber, peeled, de-seeded, and coarsely chopped
- 3 cups strawberries, hulled and coarsely chopped
- 3 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 scallion/white onion, coarsely chopped
- 3 tbsp hot capsico (chili) table sauce
- ½ tsp cayenne pepper
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- salt, to taste
- chive stalks, cut into three- or four-inch
- pieces, to garnish
- cream, to garnish
- fresh strawberries, to garnish
- Put all ingredients except chive stalks in a food processor and blend to get a coarse texture.
- Taste to ensure spice and seasoning are to your preference.
- Adjust seasoning if needed, and pour into a bowl. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Put serving dishes or glasses into the fridge to chill as well.
- Garnish with chive stalks, a hint of cream and strawberries and serve chilled.
(Courtesy : Executive Chef Aman Tandon at ThePrideHotels Ahmedabad)