- Boiled mango with mint and Sugarcane mix , pulverized and concocted with fresh sweet lime : 1 cup
- Fine juliennes of mango segments : as required ( for 2 layers)
- Saffron scented banana milkshake – 1 cup
- Mango puree – 3/4th cup
- Crushed Lemon and Mango sugar candies : ½ tsp
- This dessert will be served in multiple layers
- Strained the boiled mango mix into a tall stemmed glass as the first layer.
- Now place the raw mango juliennes on this layer. Pour the saffron scented banana milk which will form the third layer.
- Fourth layer will have mango puree, topped with crushed lemon and mango sugar candies.
- Take half a cup of Vanilla froth and pipe it on as a foamy garnish forming a crown at the rim of the tall stemmed glass. Garnish with a dash of sweet mango segment. Serve chilled.
(Courtesy : Executive Chef Aman Tandon from the PrideHotels Ahmedabad)