THE GOLD CRUSTED OCTAGONS OF CONVIVIALITY LOADED WITH CARAMELISED & CRUSHED JEWELS OF CASHEWS AND ALMONDS WITHIN THE CHOCOLICIOUS AURA OF GASTRONOMY , MULLED AROUND WITH A MOSAIC OF LAVA CHOCOLATES WELL EARTHED LIKE THE SWEET CHIMES OF CORDIALITY , TREASURING THE FLOWERS OF CONSONANCE , AFFINITY AND ARDOROUS FRIENDSHIP WHICH IS AS PRECIOUS IN LIFE AS A SOLITAIRE IN ONE’S LIFE AND JEWELED RELATIONS.
1) Chocolate sponge-850gm
2) Chocolate truffle-500gm
3) Whipped cream-700gm
4) Nougatine-500gm (for garnish)
5) Silver ball- for garnish
1) Soak the chocolate sponge with sugar syrup, mix the whipped cream with the truffle for the truffle cream.
2) Make three layer of the sponge with the truffle cream and rest it in freezer for atleast half hour.
3) Melt the truffle in a double boiler and pour on top of the cake and place the cake in the card board.
4) Garnish it with nougatine (caramel nuts) and whipped cream.
5) Create a mosaic of dark & white chocolate on top of the cake .
6) Divide the whipped cream in parts and add different colours to make flowers and place in top of the cake to make it more beautiful and presentable.
(Courtesy- Regional Executive chef Aman Tandon from The Pride Hotel, Ahmedabad)