An assortment of tricolor paneer tikkas finished the frontier style on the sizzling bed
2. 500 gms paneer / cottage Cheese sliced into 1 ‘ CUBES
3. 1 cup Cheese grated
4. 1/2 tsp Peppercorns crushed
5. 2 medium sized Tomatoes sliced
6. 1 tblsp Mint Chutney
7. 2 medium sized Onions sliced
8. 100 GMS processed Cheese
9. For Marinade
10. Chaat Masala to taste
11. 1/3 cup Hung Yogurt
12. 2 tblsp Mustard Oil
13. 4 tsp Ginger Garlic Paste
14. 1 tsp Garam Masala Powder
15. 1 tsp Coriander Powder
16. 1 tsp Cumin Powder
17. 2 tsp Red Chilli Powder
18. Salt to taste
1. Slice Paneer into seven pieces.
2. Mix well all the marinade ingredients and spread evenly on the cut paneer.
3. Keep aside for 10 minutes.
4. Spread mint chutney evenly on the cut paneer.
5. Assemble cut onions and tomatoes on each cut paneer and cover with the cut cheese.
6. Stack each layer of cut paneer one on top of the other, by repeating the process.
7. Make a mixture of cream and crushed black pepper and pour out over the top layer.
8. Put the last cheese slice on top, bake at moderate temperature for 10 minutes in the oven. / BAR BE QUE / GRILL
9. Cut into desired equal sizes.
SERVE HOT WITH ONION RINGS
(Courtesy- Regional Executive chef Aman Tandon from The Pride Hotel, Ahmedabad)