After years of struggle and sacrifice by stalwarts, the country stands tall and strong and is at par with some of the most powerful nations in the world. It is an occasion to remember that freedom comes with great accountability. While we may have the fortune to call ourselves independent, we also have the responsibility to protecting the nation that our founding fathers created.
For the hospitality sector in the country the Independence Day is a time for reaffirming the values of “Atithi Devo Bhava” and cherishing the cultural ethos that truly defines Indian Hospitality.
Tourism and hospitality are a matter of national pride and we are committed in promoting our hotel industry as one of the top international destinations of the world.
As an established global brand, Pride Group of Hotels has captured the centuries old essence and tradition of India in the motto “Atithi Devo Bhava” or “the guest is like god”. Our commitment to deliver the highest standards of luxury and hospitality is unwavering and we will do what it takes to make sure we deliver our promises.
With India going global we would like to share our culinary activities showcasing this truly imbibed spirit in our gourmet setups of popular delicacies from The RAJ ERA, AWADHI, FRONTIER CUISINE, MEWARI, GUJARATI, BHOPALI, CHETTINADU, MALABARI, BENGALI showcasing a very special occasion of Independence Day food promotion at Pride Hotel Ahmedabad
KRANTI KI SHURUAAT
The soup section
1. HUM HINDUSTANI – A classic mélange of tomatoes and greens broth — an age old recipe from the Mutiny of 1857
2. KHARODE BHAGATSINGH’E – A classic lamb trotter shorba – the secret of dynamic vigor of our great Freedom-fighters
YEH GULISTAN HAMARA
The traditional accompaniments
Choicest of Raitas , Non – vegetarian salads & 8 vegetarian salads showering colours on the glorious warriors of our FREEDOM – STRUGGLE
THE KAKORI KAAND – The Jugalbabdi of live Taka – tak (Veg)
1. SWADHEENTA KA PARCHAM – An assortment of tricolor paneer tikkas finished the frontier style on the sizzling bed
2. CHAMAN KI CHAAT – The glorious way our patriots started the Mutiny and the dish that got them going ….Stuffed Aloo Tikkian, Baby Raj Kachori , Corn Meva Bhel ,& zingy Golgappe , etc
ASLAHE e AZAADI — Tawa (Non – Veg)
A lip smacking and succulent selection of the non-veg foodie assortments from the flairs of our Bravos, seared flavorings for the lion hearts Battling patriotically , on the bed of fire
ENTRE’ (Main Course)
JUNOON e AZAADI (Non – Vegetarian )
1. BANGAL KA JAADU – Traditional Macher-Jhol the authentic recipe which made the East India. Company go away
2. THE RANGOON RIFFLES – Yummiest Chicken winglets tastefully done the Burmese way — the rude-food of the battalion with loads of Armaments of Valor, A favorite of Netaji’s army
3. KOHE AWADH – The Juiciest lamb curry done up with traditional tehzeeb culture that made the Phirangs even speak our Glory & Culture to the British connections
TIRANGE KA AGHAAZ’ (Vegetarian)
1. JHANSI KI TALWAREN – An assortment peppers, tomatoes & cheese pierced through the daggers submerged in the shahi roghan — the favourite most of our bundelkhandi krantikaarees
2. RANG DE BASANTI CHOLA – The pearls of chickpeas finished in the Amritsari masala — the food of our Turbaned warriors of freedom straight from the frontier province of Punjab .
3. AZAAD HIND DAAL – The All time favorite from the homemakers of Great Krantikaris who tirelessly backed the zeal of Independence in the hearts & minds of the great freedom fighters
4. SUBZ JALIANWALA BAGH – An assortment of garden greens finished in a tongue ticklish spice mix — the nostalgic taste of our Azaad Hind Fauj
5. SAURASHTRA KI KADHI – The juiciest Khandvi stewed in Guajarati kadhi — the real taste of United Mother India
6. RESIDANCY KE DHULMUL – Brave and firm tomatoes stuffed with patriotic and authentic spices – A favorite most of – LAL-BAL-PAL -from the Gomti banks of Lucknow – the epicenter of the KAKORI KAND
7. AZADI KE MATWALE – Stuffed pimentos standing indefatigably – truly reminding of the courageous efforts that brought us the bright sunlight of an independent nation
8. AZAADI KE NOOR – Aromatic basmati rice finished to perfection with pearls of peas & corn
SARE JAHAN SE ACHHAYEH MEETHA SANDESH HAMARA – THE DESSERTS SECTION and many more ……
THE TRICOLRED GATAUEX
TIRANGI DEEPAK KI JUGALBANDI
KHUSHION KE LADDOO ( SCOOPS OF VANILLA I/CREAM LACED WITH KIWI & STRAWBERRY& MANGO COMPOTES JEWELLED WITH
CARAMELS AND NUTS )
DOUBLE KA MEETHA
PHAL AUR PHOOL
SWATANTRA RASHTRIYA CHOORMA
(Courtesy- Regional Executive chef Aman Tandon from The Pride Hotel, Ahmedabad)