Ingredients for Chocolate Samosa Fillings:
1. 4 ltr milk ( ½ for Rabdi )
2. 20ml synthetic vinegar
3. brown sugar powdered to sweeten chenna
4. 300g white chocolate
5. 300g dark chocolate
6. 100g roasted sliced almond , cashew nuts , pistachio
7. Samosa skins to make samosa
1. Boil half the milk as the milk reaches boiling point, add
vinegar and make fresh chenna out of it . Divide the chenna into small
balls and balance the sweetness with powder sugar .
2. Chop the chocolates separately and add to the chenna along with
half the dry fruit mix .
3. Mix well and allow cooling before using it in the samosa skins.
4. Deep fry for 2 minutes and coat with chocolate filing.
Ingredients for Fresh Berry And Chocolate Rabdi (As a sweet Dip)
1. 200 g white chocolate
2. 300 ml coconut milk
3. 100 g mixed berries chopped (strawberry, blue berry or any seasonal berries)
4. ¼ cup condensed milk
5. ¼ tsp elaichi powder
6. a few saffron strands
1. Boil the milk in the bottomed pan – reduce in condensed milk and sugar and
cook on a simmering flame to reduce and stir .
2. Put the cardamom powder and saffron and mix properly.
3. Store it in a refrigerator for 2 to 3 hours.
4. Melt the chocolate, mix with rest of the ingredients.
You can also substitute fruit crushes in case of non availability of
exotic fruits in small quantity as they are already extra sweet as a blend.