MESMERIZE is an exotic dessert with a colorful concoction of season’s best fruits with a fancyful presentation and an appeal value , Of course you can vary the fruit using mangoes or other colorful available fruits … according to personal taste.
- Stemmed glasses
- 1 banana
- 2 kiwis
- 150 g of strawberries
- 1 lemon
- 1 orange
- 100 g of sugar
- 70 g mascarpone cheese / amul cheese spread
- 2 g gelatine
- 1 cinnamon stick
- Remove the zest from the lemon and orange . Pour sugar into a saucepan with 7 cups water and bring to boil.
- Add the cinnamon stick, citrus zest and simmer 5 minutes. Add the gelatine , leaving it on fire one minute and remove.
- Remove the citrus zest, cinnamon stick and let cool.
- Meanwhile, peel the kiwis, mix them with 1/3 of warmed syrup. Aside in a bowl.
- Blend the banana with the juice of half citon, mascarpone cheese and the second third of syrup. Aside in a bowl.
- Mix the hulled strawberries with the remaining lemon juice and the last third of syrup. Aside in a bowl.
- Fit the glasses, the preparation have red fruit in the bottom of the glass keeping it tilted. Chill about 1 hour while maintaining the angle.
- Remove glasses, have banana cream on top, and put in refrigerator for 1 hour (the glasses must be straight).
- Exit again and have the glasses kiwi puree on top and put in the fridge until serving.
- To taste fresh. Garnish with berries on top before serving (optional)