For the Lemon Mix
- 250 ml double dairy cream
- zest of 1/2 lemon & 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 tablespoons honey
For the Mango Purée:
- 3 large mangoes, peeled and stoned, 1 finely chopped (reserve 1/4 to serve)
- 4 teaspoons honey
- juice of 1/2 lemon
Garnishing of SENORITA:
- flesh of 1/4 mango, finely chopped
- mint sprigs.
- For the SENORITA , with a hand-mixer or wire whisk, whip the heavy cream until slightly thickened. Add the lemon zest, lemon juice & honey, with a wooden spoon, stir to combine. Let sit for 2 to 3 minutes.
- For the purée, put the flesh of 2 mangoes in a food processor or blender and blend to a purée. Add the honey and lemon juice and blend until smooth. With a spoon, stir in 3/4 of the finely chopped mango. Spoon the purée mixture into the base of 6 glasses.
- Spoon the whipped cream mixture on top of the mango purée.
- Garnish with the remaining 1/4 finely chopped mango and add a sprig of mint.