- Limitations of Liability
By participating in this program, you agree that neither we (pride hotels), our affiliates nor our partners nor any of our or their respective officers, directors, employees or agents shall have any responsibility or liability for any claim, loss, injury, damage, delay, travel cancellation, accident, cost or expense (including, without limitation, attorneys' fees and costs of suit), nor for any incidental, indirect, special, punitive, exemplary, or consequential damages or damages (including, without limitation, for loss of or damage to revenue, profits, savings, goodwill or data) (collectively, "losses and damages"),directly or indirectly arising out of or related to (I) the program rules;
- The pride privilege program or the Pride hotel.com website
- Any failure, delay or decision by us in administering the program
- Any unauthorized use of your card or any breach of security beyond our reasonable control
- Any offer, representation, statement or claim about the program, any partner or supplier or their products or services, made by a partner, supplier or any other person entity;
- Any printing, production, or other errors in any medium related to the program;
- Any delay or failure to credit points to your account; any failure to provide program communication or
- The purchase, redemption for or use of any goods or services of partners or suppliers whether made available by us, any of our affiliates, partners, suppliers or otherwise. Partners are not responsible for the program. The foregoing limitations of liability shall apply whether the alleged liability is based on contract, negligence, tort, strict liability or any other basis, even if we or our affiliates or our or their representatives have been advised of or should have known of the possibility of such losses and damages, and without regard to the success or effectiveness of other remedies.
No event shall pride hotels', it's affiliates', and any partners' or participating hotel's maximum combined aggregate liability hereunder for any cause whatsoever in any calendar year arising out of or in connection with any of the matters described above exceed rupees 1,500/- (one thousand five hundred)
By participating in the Program, you are expressly agreeing to be bound by the Program Rules as they are amended from time to time. You also agree to review the Program Rules regularly so that you can make informed decisions about your participation in the Program and the personal information you choose to share with us.
To enroll in the Program you must have a valid address and email address and be an individual who is at least 18 years of age or the age of majority in the place where you live, whichever is older. This program is available at participating qualifying hotels
You may only enroll in the Program for yourself, and may not collect or redeem Points for anyone other than yourself. If we accept your application for enrollment in the Program we will establish an account in your name and provide you with your new membership credentials.
Individual memberships in Pride Privilege is for personal use only and an individual may have no more than one membership account and cannot earn points on multiple accounts.
Businesses, associations, and any other non-personal entities are not eligible to participate in the Program except as permitted through the Pride Privilege for Business program. Membership of the Program is not open to employees of the Pride Hotel Group and any of its subsidiaries and affiliates except for specially designated employee incentive programs.
We reserve the right at any time to limit Program enrollment. We may refuse at any time at our sole discretion without any liability to you to enroll you, modify or terminate your membership, or void or cancel your entire Point balance if there are reasonable grounds for suspecting in our sole discretion that
- There has been a violation of these Program Rules and/or the misuse of the Program;
- Any account activity is attempted or Points are issued, received, or redeemed through fraud, dishonesty, theft, other illegal means, or otherwise except as expressly authorized in the Program Rules; or
- An individual has attempted to obtain or maintain more than one account; in addition, your account may be closed if no Points are earned or redeemed during a 24-month period. All Points in the account at the time of termination, for any reason, will be forfeited at that time. These rights are in addition to any other remedy which may be available to us under applicable law.
We also reserve the right to reverse, without notice, any errors made in the posting or redemption of Points or in the display of Point balances.
You may terminate your account at any time by contacting us. All unredeemed Points at the time of termination are forfeit upon account deactivation.
- Members Obligations
You must comply at all times with all laws, rules, and regulations that are applicable to you. You agree to comply with all the Program Rules and with the terms governing any Program Partner offers and promotions at all times. You agree that your participation in the Program is entirely at your own risk. You are responsible for restricting access to and maintaining the confidentiality of your Program account and card, and you agree to accept responsibility for the activities of anyone using your card.
The receipt or redemption of Points, or other Rewards may be subject to tax liability. Any tax liability, including disclosure, with respect to the receipt or use of Points, miles, or other Rewards is solely your responsibility. You agree to check with your tax advisor regarding possible tax implications. You agree that if you object to any of the Program Rules, or any modifications thereof, or otherwise become dissatisfied with the Program, your only recourse is to discontinue participation in the Program and terminate your membership.
You agree to provide accurate information to us at all times and to promptly notify us of any change in address -mail or e-mail -by updating personal information at pridehotel.com. This includes notifying us if your Pride Privilege card is lost or stolen.
- Program Modification or Termination
Pride Hotels reserves the right at any time, in its sole discretion, with or without notice and without any further liability or obligation, to: suspend or change the Program, in whole or in part; to modify the Program Rules, in whole or in part; to modify, limit, or suspend any Program offers; to modify, limit or suspend the use or redemption of Points in any respect; to modify or change redemption procedures, including the number of Points required for particular Rewards; to modify, limit or suspend the accrual of Points, including but not limited to imposing time limits and changes in Point values; or to assign in whole or in part the Program to any related or unrelated entity.
Upon assignment, the performance of the obligations herein, will thereafter be the responsibility of that entity. In addition, Pride Hotels reserves the right, in its sole discretion to terminate the Program upon six months prior notice to all active members or, in the case of termination where the Program is replaced by a similar program, immediately upon notice to all active members. In the event of such termination of the Program, all Points not redeemed by the termination date of the Program will be forfeited to Pride Hotels without compensation or any further obligation or liability, and no Reward claims will be honored thereafter.
You should not rely upon the continued availability of the Program, or any earning, redemption, or other offers made in connection with the Program. All offers are available while supplies last, subject to any applicable cancellation policies, and are subject to change and/or revocation without notice.
- No Warranty
The Pride Privilege Program, the points and the www.pridehotel.com website are provided "as-is", without warranty or representation of any kind. We and our affiliates hereby disclaim all warranties and representations of any kind whatsoever, whether written or oral, express, implied, statutory, or arising by operation of law, course of dealing, course of performance or usage of trade, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, and non-infringement, with respect to the program and the website